Homepage of Dr. Corinna Schmitt
Welcome to my homepage!
Here you can find information about me and my research as Researcher and Laboratory Supervisor at the Research Institute CODE, University of Federal Armed Forces Munich, Germany. Currently my main focus is on security, privacy, and trusted communication in the field of IoT and mobile communciation. Earlier reasearch in that area is summarized under "SecureWSN", where parts are included in different EU projects (e.g., symbIoTe, SmartenIT, FLAMINGO, AutHoNe).
Just browse my homepage for more information.
- 2019-03-22: Abstract entitled "Evaluation of the LDACS Cybersecurity Implementation" accepted for IEEE 38th Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DACS)
- 2019-03-20: Paper entitled "Towards Successful Realization of the LDACS Cybersecurity Architecture: An Updated Datalink Security Threat- and Risk Analysis" acceptance at Integrated Communications, Navigation and Surveillance Conference (ICNS)
- 2019-03-12: Invitation to chair the session "Security and Privacy" at the NetSys 2019
- 2019-02-28: Invitation to serve as panelist at the "Panel: Developing a cyber resilient business world and society" in the session "Rethink Cyber Security" at the Vienna Cybersecurity Week 2019
- 2019-02-27: Invitation as speaker at the Vienna Cybersecurity Week 2019 for the sessions "The future of cyber security: research and expectations" and "Cyber Security Practical Implementation"
- 2018-12-11: Workshop for Global IoT Summit entitled "Business Model Innovation and Sustainability in IoT (BMIS-IoT)"accepted
- 2018-08-27: Paper entitled "A 4-step Tool-Chain for IoT Business Modell and Sustainability Recommendations" was accepted for IEEE GLOBECOM 2018 Workshops: Business Model Innovation (BMI) and Socio-Economic Impacts in IoT
- 2018-07-30: Book Chapter Proposal about "WebMaDa 2.1 - A Web-based Framework for Handling User Requests Automatically and Adressing Data Control in Parallel" accepted for the Book entitled "Authentication in IoT"
- 2018-07-30: Book Chapter Proposal about "Public Key Based Protocols - Elliptic Curve Crypto" accepted for the Book entitled "Authentication in IoT"
- 2018-06-01: Joining the Universität der Bundeswehr München (Germany) - Research Institute CODE as researcher and laboratory supervisor
- 2018-05-15: Invited participant for panel discussion on "Security and Privacy in the Internet of Things" at IFIP Networking 2018 together with Bernhard Plattner (ETH), Martina Zitterbart (KIT), Salil Kanhere (University of New South Wales), and Nils Aschenbruck (University of Osnabrück)
- 2018-03-26: Workshop on "Business Model Innovation (BMI) and Socio-Economic Impacts in IoT" accepted for GLOBECOM and invitation received as keynote speaker during the workshop
- 2017-11-28: Best Paper Award for "Application of an Enhanced V2VUNet in a Complex Three-dimensional Inter-vehicular Communication Scenario" at the IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Wireless and Mobile 2017 (APWiMob)
- 2017-11-14: RFC 8272 entitled "TinyIPFIX for Smart Meters in Constrained Networks" was published by the IETF
- 2017-01-04: Invited lecturer at University of Basel (CH) for the lecture "Introduction to Internet and Security" in spring term 2017
- 2016-12-02: Invited speaker about "Rising Privacy Issues Due to Today's IoT Development" at the Austrian Institute of technology (AIT) in Vienna, Austria
- 2016-07-01: IoT Consultant for the Cooperative Systems (COSY) Group @ University of Vienna, Austria for the EU project symbIoTe
- 2015-04-15: Invited to give Tutorial on Two-way Authentication for Tiny Devices, ITU, Study Group 17: Security, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2014-11-07: Martin Waldburger, Patrick Poullie, Corinna Schmitt, Burkhard Stiller (Eds.): Y.3013: Socio-economic Assessment of Future Networks by Tussle Analysis; in: ITU-T Recommendation, Geneva, Switzerland (PDF)