Homepage of Dr. Corinna Schmitt
Welcome to my homepage!
Here you can find information about me and my research as Head of Mobile and Trusted Communication in the Communication System Group (CSG) at the Department of Informatics (IFI) at University of Zurich, Switzerland. Currently my main focus is on security, privacy, and trusted communication in the field of IoT with specialization on SecureWSN where parts are included in the EU projects SmartenIT and FLAMINGO.
Just browse my homepage for more information.
- 2017-02-08: Elected as PostDoc Representative at the Department of Informatics, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- 2017-01-23: Paper "Evaluation of Inter-vehicle Connectivity in Three-dimensional Cases" accepted at Wireless Days 2017
- 2017-01-04: Invited lecturer at University of Basel (CH) for the lecture "Introduction to Internet and Security" in spring term 2017
- 2016-12-30: Invited to serve as Steering Committee Member for the 5th ITU Study Group 13 Regional Workshop for Africa 2017
- 2016-11-30: New IETF Internet Draft version for draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-01, published
- 2016-11-17: Talk Invitation about "Rising Privacy Issues Due to Today's IoT Development" at the Austrian Institute of technology (AIT) in Vienna on December 2, 2016
- 2016-10-03: Paper "Pull Support for IoT Applications Using Mobile Access Framework WebMaDa" accepted for WF-IoT 2016
- 2016-08-01: Paper "Third-party-independent Data Visualization of Sensor Data in CoMaDa" accepted for WiMob 2016
- 2016-07-01: IoT Consultant for the Cooperative Systems (COSY) Group @ University of Vienna, Austria for the EU project symbIoTe
- 2016-07-01: Presentation "The Quest for Privacy" at ITU Workshop on Trust
- 2016-04-14: Invited to serve as Steering Committee Member for ITU Workshop on Trust
- 2016-02-19: Received VIP ticket sponsored by Infineon for the Security Of Things World meeting in Berlin
- 2016-02-18: Acceptance of the book chapter "Efficient and Secure Pull Requests for Emergency Cases Using a Mobile Access Framework" in WoT-book, entitled "Managing the Web of Things: Linking the Real World to the Web" published by Elsevier and edited by M. Sheng, Y. Qin, L. Yao, and B. Benatallah
- 2015-10-18: Acceptance of the book chapter "TinyTO: Two-way Authentication for Constrained Devices in the Internet-of-Things" in Internet-of-Things book published by Elsevier and edited by R. Buyya and A. V. Dastjerdi
- 2015-04-15: Invited to give Tutorial on Two-way Authentication for Tiny Devices, ITU, Study Group 17: Security, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2014-11-07: Martin Waldburger, Patrick Poullie, Corinna Schmitt, Burkhard Stiller (Eds.): Y.3013: Socio-economic Assessment of Future Networks by Tussle Analysis; in: ITU-T Recommendation, Geneva, Switzerland (PDF)