Homepage of Dr. Corinna Schmitt
Welcome to my homepage!
Here you can find information about me and my research as Head of Mobile and Trusted Communication in the Communication System Group (CSG) at the Department of Informatics (IFI) at University of Zurich, Switzerland. Currently my main focus is on security, privacy, and trusted communication in the field of IoT with specialization on SecureWSN where parts are included in the EU projects SmartenIT and FLAMINGO.
Just browse my homepage for more information.
- 2018-05-15: Invited participant for panel discussion on "Security and Privacy in the Internet of Things" at IFIP Networking 2018 together with Bernhard Plattner (ETH), Martina Zitterbart (KIT), Salil Kanhere (University of New South Wales), and Nils Aschenbruck (University of Osnabrück)
- 2018-03-26: Workshop on Business Model Innovation (BMI) and Socio-Economic Impacts in IoT accepted for GLOBECOM and invitation received as key note speaker during the workshop
- 2017-11-28: Best Paper Award for "Application of an Enhanced V2VUNet in a Complex Three-dimensional Inter-vehicular Communication Scenario" at the IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Wireless and Mobile 2017 (APWiMob)
- 2017-11-14: RFC 8272 entitled "TinyIPFIX for Smart Meters in Constrained Networks" was published by the IETF
- 2017-01-04: Invited lecturer at University of Basel (CH) for the lecture "Introduction to Internet and Security" in spring term 2017
- 2016-12-02: Invited speaker about "Rising Privacy Issues Due to Today's IoT Development" at the Austrian Institute of technology (AIT) in Vienna, Austria
- 2016-07-01: IoT Consultant for the Cooperative Systems (COSY) Group @ University of Vienna, Austria for the EU project symbIoTe
- 2015-04-15: Invited to give Tutorial on Two-way Authentication for Tiny Devices, ITU, Study Group 17: Security, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2014-11-07: Martin Waldburger, Patrick Poullie, Corinna Schmitt, Burkhard Stiller (Eds.): Y.3013: Socio-economic Assessment of Future Networks by Tussle Analysis; in: ITU-T Recommendation, Geneva, Switzerland (PDF)